Tuesday, June 3, 2008

a week has past but....

it been a week already since I last post my latest blog....and also my it been a week since I went into university

my first week was on lecture and I felt tired after everything and it takes me 2 hours to take a ride home... well if I have to wait for rapidkl then it will take bout 3 to mayb 4 hours to get to my lovely home...met so me new friends and we always sit together during lecture time..... and it was fun having them..... it was always fill wif laughter and silly jokes tat makes us laugh or heart out...and we went makan at the nearest mamak ( those of u who dunno.. my university is surrounded by tons and tons of mamak stalls)

it was really a tiring day.... every time I get back home from uni... i will eat my lunch and turn on the tv and later fall asleep in front of it without noticing it....

starting this week... I will start my tutoring classes and yes... time has extend to it limit of the day..... long tiring days.... Monday class is from 10am-3pm , Tuesday 8am-2pm , Wednesday 8-12pm and later after tat we have koko..., Thursday 10am-5.30pm (the longest day of my life) and Friday 10am-12pm(the shortest time of my life)

well... another thing bout uni is tat there is quite lots of leng chai there... but somehow none of them is my cup of tea.... and no1 has the ability to move my heart like he did....hahahhahah and I really miss him when I have a time on my own....
(cause nowdays im so focus on going to uni and study then come back from uni... I got no time to think cause too tired and when I will have time on my own when Im not focusing on uni stuff)
hahahha those of u who know... pls shuuuuuuu... okie... hahahhaa....

tas for now 2day... got class 2morrow at 8am... 1 go ZZzzzzZzz.... bye

0 comments: