Sunday, July 20, 2008

1 2 shut down

I been so tired for the last hold month..... getting assignment done and also exam.......
and date lines in between exam... presentation and group works are all killing me!!!! and also moving house at the same time is stressful

I just want to shut down and I dont want to feel worried and stay up late at nite... I juz 1 2 take a rest and let everything around me passes by... even if it is just one day... 1 day... i will give up everything jus to have that one day around.... but i cant... just too much work to do...

when everything is finish....(presentation, assignment and exam) i will shut down my hold body and give it a good rest... take my mind away to far away land... and enjoy life to the fullest....

cant wait for that day to happen (sept my sem 1 break... yeah!!!!!)

0 comments: