For the last few days I've been thinking a lot....
things bout my studies, things bout the future and friendships that I have... but what I think the most is about you....
Some people say is time to wrap up this feeling and throw it away... to me if it could be that simple.... I would have long say goodbye but is not that easy after liking you for the longest time.... who say giving up feelings is the easy part by finding another to replace the feeling you have when you know all you think about is that person... is not fair for both sides...
I know this is wrong... But I still have my every right to like someone or to give up on someone therefore I choose to continue liking you.... but with the feelings kept as a secret from you... maybe you know but I wont admit to you.. maybe you can see it but I will give reasons to it... Others can see but is their words to say... As long as you never hear it from my mouth, from my heart then it is not true..
I plan to watch you from afar.. though I cant reach you but at least I can still see you... a glance of you is more than enough for me.. talking to you is better than none at all... Let me keep all the smiles that you have given me.. and memories of joy, laughter and the care you have given me...
No matter what happens Im always by your side when you need me..
you will always be that someone I really like a lot...
and till the times comes when I finally meet someone better than you...
let this feelings be silent... let is be unknown to you....
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment