
感情線 Affective Line
As if he had said something right
Do we really have no other choice
But to only quietly obey to let go
What's upsetting is we've made a decision
There is no telling who is right or wrong
If I must let go to obtain
Then why is there a sense of hesitation in my heart
Then why is there a sense of hesitation in my heart
**Seeing you leave,
Yet I pretend to smile
How much longer must I endure my frailness
If I speak now
How can I persuade you to stay
This line of affection was it destined to only last this far
How much longer must I endure my frailness
If I speak now
How can I persuade you to stay
This line of affection was it destined to only last this far
Can't believe we've reached the end
Believe you must have loved him a bit more
There's no way we could have returned to the past
But I still foolishly continue to draw the line of happiness
Believe you must have loved him a bit more
There's no way we could have returned to the past
But I still foolishly continue to draw the line of happiness
Seeing you going far
I continued to put on the smiling face
How much longer can I endure hiding my pain
If I speak now how can I persuade you to stay
This line of affection
Was destined to have a limit
I continued to put on the smiling face
How much longer can I endure hiding my pain
If I speak now how can I persuade you to stay
This line of affection
Was destined to have a limit
Seeing you want to leave, yet I still pretend to smile
How Long can I endure hiding my torturing pain?If I speak now, How can I persuade you to say?
This line of affection was destined to not prolonged
You are already gone but when will I wake up and believe this is all fate
I will soon give up on you I will soon give up on you
There's nothing I can say
I can only silently accept this like a man
**Seeing you leave,
Yet I pretend to smile
How much longer must I endure my frailness
If I speak now
How can I persuade you to stay
This line of affection was it destined to only last this far
How much longer must I endure my frailness
If I speak now
How can I persuade you to stay
This line of affection was it destined to only last this far
**Seeing you leave,
Yet I pretend to smile
How much longer must I endure my frailness
If I speak now
How can I persuade you to stay
This line of affection was it destined to only last this far
How much longer must I endure my frailness
If I speak now
How can I persuade you to stay
This line of affection was it destined to only last this far
Let the words remain unsaid

0 comments:
Post a Comment