well... yesterday was my 2nd day of orientation....and it was ice breaking.....from 8 till 1 sumthing....
hahha.... first we were separate in2 group of 20...and Abigail was in my group 1... hahahaha.... well at least I have a friend that I know... and some other members... and also leng chai... but too bad they will go kampar in half a year time.... hahahha but they were not my cup of tea... hahahha...
we went all around the campus and get to know some of the place...... play games such as passing the water balloon, spider web, building pyramid wif tin cans, maze and lots more... and i get to meet lots n lots of ppl too... hhahahaha.....
then later went to PE block to get my time table.... and found out tat most of our classes is at PE block...sobz.... and to find tat I dun know anybody in my class...I was in group 1.. bao mei in group 4 and abi is in group 6..... swt...... really scary........ and my class will begin on the 26th may..... ohhh no!!!! is next week.... ahhhhh..... SOS.... HELP....!!!!!!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment