ash, steph, yee mun and me!!
ohh... look at us XD
me and yee mun
yee mun, me and stephits been 5 and a half months already..... and I miss them a lot... I really do... they are my shoulder when i was sad... and ear to listen and lots of smile to keep me going.... how can I leave without this 3 friends of mine that leave a great impact in me...
from the bottom of my heart I really do miss our days so much... see each other... talk with with them and looking forward to go to school because I can meet them.... ash yee mun and steph... Im having a heartache because I miss you guy a lot.... and I really do...... sobs...... looking at this pic makes me think bout my days that I spend with all of you... love u all lots...

0 comments:
Post a Comment