Tuesday, December 30, 2008

tagged by pei jinn

Directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose any people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog.you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

#1 I just love all my friends....All of them....

#2 Im way too emo....I will be happy when im really happy and laugh out loud and become siau and when Im sad I cry like nobody business and when Im scare I SCREAM!!! lol :p

#3 I love going out with friends.... spend time....

#4 To be honest... I dont like EXAMS... NEVER....n tats a FACT... ^-^

#5 I like to keep my true Feelings to myself.... especially when Im sad ....

#6 I have a habit of say " swt " yeah I know =.='''

#7 I love SURPRISES.... especially birthday surprises ( means i muz really dun hv a single clue bout it loh / dun c it coming form anywhere ) which I have never experience... but 1 2 experience ^_^ . if u r reading this... be aware :p

#8 I just love the outdoor activities... tell me n I will be there in a flash of light

#9 I just LOVE THE RAIN.... YES RAIN.. u know hujan...

#10 I love STARS that GLOWS in the DARK... yeah i have a bottle of it and on my walls :)

#11 I love plush toys... and the first one was given to me by pei jinn- brown teddy bear... and a white dog by margaret, jia khee and yi shan....

#12 I just love to sleep on rainy days.... zzzZZZzzz

#13 Im just another big fan of NICHOLAS TEO... yeah HIM... in my heart always...

#14 My next goal is to but NIC's next album From Now On...I bought his Prince d lu ... photo will be update soon...save money!!!!!!

#15 I just want to win "HIS" heart and make "HIM" mine.hopefully lah... still trying ....

#16 Last but not least, sometihing bout me that most of you dunno.... and its a fact


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I LOVE HUGGING MY BOSTER....... hey its my boster since i was SO little... and I wun sleep without it... even though it will be on the floor the next morning



i would like to tagg :

yee mun
stephanie
marie
shana
felicia
any any1 who wants to do it......

0 comments: