Saturday, January 3, 2009

i miss u deeply and for always....





Felicia - You make my days fill with laughter and joy..... and always be here when I need you
May Ng - You and Felicia just makes my days brighter and make my sad days into a days full of smiles
Shana - I miss you hugs and kisses. I always feel warm with you
Pei Jinn - Loh... all your jokes, fun and laughter makes me miss my times with you
I miss u really deeply and I wish time will never stop on the day we became best friends...
Laughter, joy , cries and the time we cheerish one another is the best of the best time I have with all of you.....
I just 1 2 be with you guys once again...... All of you are my joy that I will never trade for anything.... just to be with you is the best thing ever!!!!!!

true friends will never let go one another but support thru hard and bad times.... and that what make a friend true friend... and that makes me love u even more.....

0 comments: