there are times when I sit alone in my room thinking bout my Uni..
As I come into the last sem of my 2nd year.. Im starting to struggle already.... there are times I feel like Im drowning.... yet still surviving the struggle...
Pressure is getting heavier as I feel the weight on my shoulders... to be honest I think about giving up already.. it been on my thoughts all the time... but I remember my close friend advise, you came all the way this far, why give up when is about to end??
but then also, I was thinking this is for my future!! for my better good next time.. I must survive to be able to succeed, therefore I cannot give up... but this come with a feeling that I myself cant even explain it in words...
This feeling somehow makes me lonely easily and I end up crying because of it.... but still I have to be strong.... and strong I will be to face it!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment