Monday, December 27, 2010

I mark my 5th Dec SPECIAL

yes yes... the last 5th Dec 2010....

hahhaha... it because I went to Sunway to meet one of the member from my idol group SS501...

he was here in Malaysia to promote The Face Shop new product set to release out next year who is also the TFS ambassador/ spokespersons.

Its so nice to be able to see him.. but thanks to the press and the bad view... I could hardly see him... and since I was standing on the opposite site... the press blocks my view.. and I cant take a picture of him.. but video I have... here is that day's photo


and here is where he sign to mark he was here..


and me with a cardboard picture of him and is also where he sign....

this book~~~ I want but have to spend a minimum of RM300 from TFS to get it for free... T_T


and this is the product he endorse that is to be launch next year~~

0 comments: