Thursday, January 13, 2011

not able to express out

well most of us find it hard to express how they really feel...

to me~~~

I find it difficult to express out my thoughts to my parents... it easy to talk to them somethings unrelated to studies or personal matters... because my parents are strict... so I tend to keep it to all to myself...

it's kind of hard because they already went thru this experience on a different generation with different mindset but there are times when we come to same point of view...

I find it hard to communicate with my parents, not on small matters but big matters like my studies and tend to avoid this kind of topic but I can better explain to my friends...

I want to have to courage to be able to speak my mind to my parents... to let them know how I really feel, to share my thoughts without being afraid because I know they will listen instead of raising their temper... it makes me so lost for words when I have to face them... what worst is that~~ I keep them in the dark about my things...

0 comments: