one of my closest bro cousin who I used to play a lot with when I was a child is going back to New Zealand... and I'll probably will see him again in like what... another 3 /4 years down the road... :(
he'll be leaving my house in less than 5 hours time.. and will be leaving on a plane back to NZ on the 6.15pm flight...
I miss him lots already while he is sleeping the next door room next to mine... and I will miss more when his sis and little bro goes back in another few days time... it feels like to short of a time for me cause I hardly spend time with them because I was having exams and they were traveling lots to see my grandpa...
just say our goodbye's and hug... and also good nights... it's sad to see each of them leave but yeah~~~ we'll see each other again ^_^

0 comments:
Post a Comment