Wednesday, December 23, 2009

christmas party post XD

sorry for this late post... heheheh as i've been out with family this few days and have no time to blog....

everytime when I come back home there is no energy left to blog but 2day... here goes...

the day (19/12/ 09)- Saturday : started of fine everything went well..till i reach the putra train station late...

round 1.25p.m then too add in it rains heavily... which how do u expect to reach each station every 1 or 2 minutes... darn...

I reach the station 2pm sharp and rush all the way up to the church and worst of all Petaling Street was flooded and luckily I was wearing sandals which is kind of help me a little instead of wearing shoes..

saw feli darling and jinn mui who was busy with registration went to gb room to change to my shoes... then saw CM and shana darling then chit chat wif them... lol I was so happy to meet all of them cause it been a while since I last saw them... muaks..

then later on my kai di came though he was late but at least he came ^^ and things just went into a shocking mood when feli and jinn gave me a doggie... cause I was busy grumbling till they say it was mine and i still dun believe them till the very very end... lolzzz
too bad Kor cant come... hmm.....

here are some pictures of the day ^^

us ^^

the present givers and also the shocker @-@


last but not least di di ^-^

0 comments: