Sunday, December 20, 2009

it been hard on me...

recently... situations of different things have taken its toll on me....

friends going the opposite way is my major problem... 2 different sides.....misunderstandings involved

1 of the situation is tat....
2 very best friends suddenly goes opposite... and I mean way opposite... every little small matter becomes an argument... and Im caught in the middle.... I HATE THIS alot... I HATE THIS FEELING...... and this 2...they are my close buddies to me and yet it happens... I try my very best to solve it but there seem to be no end.... I cried alot 2day cause this happen... I cant help but my tears seem to just flow out on its on will....

I asked... Why things have to be this way??? Why cant juz maintain like they used to???

I feel the burden in my heart... I hate to see what used to be happiness become sadness... I felt that time will help heal everything... let things settle down... and then, only then things can be help... but yet time does not seem to be it anymore... What more can I do to help them??? What should I do to make things better... if is not able to fully heal at least make it not so bad...

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!

0 comments: